IMI provides free continuing education for architects, engineers, and interior designers to help you deliver high-performing projects and to inspire you to design with masonry.
IMI is a registered AIA Continuing Education Provider. We offer a number of training opportunities to help you maintain your professional licensure and stay up-to-date on the latest in the industry.
- Lunch and learns and seminars offered at your firm or virtually, customized for your staff
- Project-specific training
- Hands-on material workshops and education with IMI staff and skilled union masons at our state-of-the-art training facilities
- Live and on-demand webinars
- Technical support via phone, email, or video conferencing
Contact us to schedule a continuing education event for your firm or for help with your next project!
Register for one of our live webinars to earn LUs/HSWs and to gain important technical information on masonry, tile, and restoration.
Learn how to effectively design and build with structural masonry and earn LUs/HSWs.
Get the latest product and installation information from vendors and manufacturers with our live webinars offered every other Thursday at 12:00 EST. Many of these programs are eligible for LUs/HSWs.
See IMI directors in action offering their expertise at industry events.
Check out our rotating selection of on-demand webinars.
Note: On-demand webinars are NOT eligible for AIA credits. Please register for one of our live sessions above to earn LUs/HSWs.